Text Örkény István: Sír
N e f J ó é j t l j a z e l a l vástól, mert amire sokszor oly elborzadva gondolsz, nem más, mint álmaid elcsöndesült örökkévalósága és új sejtszövetbe épülése tested egykor volt molekuláinak
To Pötyi, sleep well and be peaceful!
(Don't be afraid of falling asleep, because the thing that you think of with such fear is just the hushed eternity of your dreams, and your molecules building new life, good night.)
R.I.P. Pötyi, my sweet little doggie. 2004.04.18-2013.07.18.
via L'ACTE GRATUIT.
Text A French Artist dressed classical sculptures as hipsters and this is how they turned out
via did you know?.
Text Fun fact of the day:
Vivaldi wrote an opera about two women who fell in love while one was pretending to be a man.
Chat I'm know more about music than my dad!
- Dad: Hey kiddo, there's a violinist on Dancing with the Stars and he's playing something...
- Me: OMG THATS JOSHUA BELL!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- Dad: Umm... Who's Joshua Bell?
- Me: He's a world renowned violinist.
- Dad: Oh really? I've never heard of him.
- Me: *facepalm*
- Dad: So, at least his playing's good. What is that, Something by Tchaikovsky?
- Me: Oh God dad u dont know anything its obviously "Summer" from Vivaldi's four seasons
- Dad: Nuh-Uh! I played that on my trumpet years ago.
- Me: Dumbo! U cant play it on a trumpet! You're delirious.
- Dad: Fine. We'll see. When the song's over they'll surely...
- Tv show host: ...WOW! And that was an outstanding performance of Vivaldi's "Summer" from the Four Seasons expertly played by world renowned violinist- Joshua Bell!!
- Me: AHAAAAAAA!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! IN YO FACE!!!!!!!
- Dad: *Holds his head in shame*
- Every time we listen to classical music with my dad. My mom and I actually agree on who's playing what.